How to email a Facebook post
- Firstly go to your Facebook Page and find the post you want to share.
- Then click on the time or date that the post was shared.
- The post will then open up in a pop-up window.
- Copy the URL from your browser and paste it into your email.
Step 2: In the lower right corner of the video, click the Share button. Step 3: Here you can select Send as Message, enter the name of the friend and description, and then click the Send button, and this video will be sent and shared in a private message.
When you go live on Facebook, your live video will automatically upload to your profile, Page, or group after the live stream has ended. Below a post, tap Share in the bottom right.
To use Live Location:
- Inside a message thread, tap the Location button or find it in the More menu.
- On the map, tap the blue bar to start sharing your Live Location.
- The recipients will see your exact current location on a map for 60 minutes, and an ETA by car for you to reach them.
How to screen share on Facebook Live
- Go to Live Producer.
- Choose Use Camera.
- Go to the Setup menu and choose Start Screen Share.
- Select the content you’d like to share.
- Click Share.
- Click Go Live.
- To stop sharing your screen, click Stop Sharing Screen.
How can I copy a video from Facebook?
Right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and choose Copy video URL at current time. Head over to fbdown.net. Paste the link where it asks you to and click Download. On the next page, choose between normal (SD) or HD quality.
About This Article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap a video you want to copy.
- Tap the icon with three dots (…) above the video.
- Tap Copy Link.
How do you save a video off of Facebook onto your phone?
In fact, it’s possible to save video whether you’re using your computer, iPhone, or Android phone.
Save, or “bookmark,” a video on Facebook for later
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”
If your personal Facebook settings are set to high privacy settings, your family and friends won’t be able to share that content; they can only read it. Facebook settings also include privacy sharing options, which are set when the post-originator first publishes the post. … No one can share it.
At the top-right corner of the Facebook post, click the three dots. From the menu that opens after clicking the three dots, select “Edit Audience.” You’ll see a “Select Audience” window. Here, at the top, select “Public.”